jeudi 29 avril 2010

Hey folks,
Actually, we are still in Philadelphia, preparing for the philly "south street challenge"...it's a huge slice of pizza wrapped around a cheesesteak with an italian ice to drink. 2000 calories of brotherly love. I'm ready to die!

Everything is on a good way there, and I can't wait to play the next gig. If you want to follow us, here are the show:
www.myspace.com/greglaraignemusic

Today, Luke bought a banjo, and we had a lot of fun. Probably as much fun as our last day in Vermont, when we used a potato gun to shout Tim's underwear to the lake Champlain. I know... it's very stupid, but it was so funny. I will try to put some videos of it later on.

Tim and I have been working on playing "wrong Time, Wrong Place" together, and I seriously dig playing this song with friends. I will try to let Mr. Hilly play some banjo on it and Mr. Stowe sing the backing vocals with his amazing voice.
That's going to be awesome. I will post videos and pictures, if we can make it happen.

Oh, and by the way,
my first E.p is out!!! Check it out and order it on:
www.roadsweetroadrecords.bigcartel.com
It's 5 songs which will be on my upcomming album.
But if you already wants to get some songs give it a try.
Thanx in advance for the supports!
All the best
Gr3g Laraigne