vendredi 14 octobre 2011

!ATTENTION!

Dear friends, customers followers...
Pay attention!

If any of you or your friends have an appointment with me @ inkvaders tattoo GENEVA in the next few weeks, or if any of you or your friends think they got tattooed by me @ inkvaders tattoo GENEVA in the last couple of month...

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO! IT'S NOT ME!

Somebody there is using my name and Identity!

Be careful!
I don't work for inkvaders tattoo or I don't have any affilition with that shop since may 2011.

Please, spread the word!

If you think you have an appointment with me, cancel it!

And if you would like to get tattooed by me, please, feel free ton contact me on my personal email.

greg.laraigne@gmail.com

Please, spread the word.

Thanx a lot for your support.
Much respect
Greg laraigne