jeudi 6 octobre 2011


HEy Folks,

I'm back From Luzern (Ch) where I spent a few weeks working at XXX TATTOO, alongside ROB KOSS, SOREN SANGKHUL, ROBERTO SEIFFERT, RALF HUNGERBUHLER and WERNER BUSINGER. It has been such great weeks, very inspiring and motivating. Can't wait to be back there. That crew is unbelievable.

Just a quick post to let you know (as usual at the last minute) that I'll be working at the NANTES TATTOO EXPO in france this week end.

I'll be sharing the booth with my good friend Yanni Vera from California.

So if you wanna get tattooed contact me asap

greg.laraigne@gmail.com

I can't wait, it's gonna be fun again! Last year was a BLAST.



After Nantes, here is my schedule, I'll be working at:

- The INTERNATIONAL BRUSSELS TATTOO CONVENTION from the 14th to the 16th of october

- The BELFORT TATTOO FAMILY (Belfort, France) from the 17th of october to the 22th.

- XXX TATTOO (Luzern, Switzerland) from the 24th of october to the 5th of november.

Then I'm stocked to announce that I'll be on tour for a month or so, alongside Mr. PJ BOND (USA) all over Europe.

I have also 3 more shows coming :

- Oct 22 @ House show, Annecy (France)

- Oct 23 @ Werkstatt14a , Bern (Switzerland)

with my Sir ROB MOIR (Toronto)

- Nov 5th @ L'Usine, Geneva (Switzerland) alongside my partners in crime from HATEFUL MONDAY for what we called the PIMP MY BAND... This is gonna be a Rad Party!

I'll post some more news of the tour with PJ BOND Soon.

Stay Tuned.

SEE YOU IN NANTES!