jeudi 7 avril 2011

THANK YOU xOLIx!!!

After one year, and a long talk with my friend xOLIx from x83x... I finally decided to work on my Blog again.

I was very busy, so xOLIx did everything!

Please, Take the time to check his own blog about veganism and straight edge culture, such an interesting and healthy way of life!

xOLIx dedicated not less than 15 years for this movement, let me tell you, he knows the subject.

Today, I'm heading up to Belfort (Fr), for the 16th Tattoo Convention. I'm pretty exited, every year, this event is a blast.

I'll be working there with my friends from Inkvaders and the 357 Collective, and I'll be playing some punk rock chords with HATEFUL MONDAY at 19h30! Be on time!

This is not that much news for the moment, but I promess, I'll post more stuff next week! ;)

See you in Belfort then!


16ème Convention Internationale Du Tatouage De Belfort

9-10 April 2011
Hotel Novotel - Atria
Avenue de l'Espérance
Belfort - France