lundi 25 avril 2011


Hey there!

This is a last minute tour informations!

I was supposed to go on tour to Japan with my partners in crime from HATEFUL MONDAY, but saddly, because of the troubles that happened out there we had to cancel.

Til, my friend from GUERILLA POUBELLE offered me the great opportunity to join them during their easter tour in North of France and to open a few gigs for them !

I'm super happy and very glad.

I'll jump in the van tomorrow! Can't wait to hit the road!



pix by Charlotte Bernard

Check the dates out:

MA 26 AVRIL STRASBOURG (67) @ JIMMY'S PUB
ME 27 AVRIL NANCY (54) @ SOAP BOX
JE 28 AVRIL AMIENS (80) @ GRAND WAZOO
VE 29 AVRIL ROMORANTIN (41) @ MJC
SA 30 AVRIL HAZEBROUCK (59) @ SHAKA LAKA
LU 02 MAI PARIS @ LE BELUSHI'S w/ SPANISH GAMBLE, DEAD POP CLUB et DOLORES RIPOSTE

See ya out there friends!